I rent a home from one of the Tilburg corporations. Can I also contact the Huurteam?

If you rent a home from one of the Tilburg housing corporations (WonenBreburg, Tiwos, TBV Wonen), we always ask you to first submit your complaint via the complaints procedure of your corporation. This also applies to complaints about housing allocation via WoninginZicht.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the corporation, we will refer you to the Disputes Committee in the event of disputes with a corporation. This disputes committee is independent and assesses whether the Tilburg housing associations and Woning in Zicht have acted in the right way.

If it concerns rental prices, defects or service costs, we can always give you free advice.